Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Welcome to MY Mind

It's not a pretty thing, used and abused, cobwebs in the corners. But it serves me well and now I'd like to open it up and share with you some of what goes on in here - the random trivia, poetry, observations, pictures, rants, and small miracles that make up my daily life.

I may not be here every day. I may not be interesting (in your eyes) every day. All I am going to be is me. After all, isn't that what the nosy little bugger in you wants to know about?

So welcome! I look forward to an interesting adventure.

6 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey guess who? so u took the blogging plunge. i can't wait to see what comes out of those cobwebs next. hugs.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Alison said...

Nice to see you blogging, P. I look forward to reading you.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger bhd said...

More pictures!

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The site looks really great! I'll be visiting often! Thanks for inviting into your world!

-- Jennnn

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Allan said...

Welcome to the Blogoshere, Peter.

Have fun.

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger bothenook said...

holy smokes. ali, what have you done? another RP'r has gone over to the dark side. welcome to the blogosphere peter. i look forward to your musings and more of those great pix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?