Thursday, November 30, 2006

Stooge Of The Day


When my second son was born, I was at the point where I hated my wife’s diaper bag. While she was in the hospital, I took my first born son to visit her. Instead of packing up her diaper bag, I took the vest that I already was selling to law enforcement, and discovered that its pockets and compartments were perfect for carrying diapers, wipes, and other items on the go…with one minor exception. I no longer had to carry my wife’s feminine diaper bag/purse! Finally, I was free.

Innovation or misogyny? You decide.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger ptooey said...

Other than the fact that that vest is damned ugly, I don't know that there's anything wrong with the concept. I used to use a backpack as a diaper bag for more or less the same reason.

A true misogynist wouldn't be bothered to change diapers at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?