Monday, July 02, 2007

You Know When You Have Chosen The Right Partner

When you can have discussions like this, me engaging CoffeeGirl in a ridiculous conversation that started out this way:

RG:You know what the down side of being with someone for a long time is?

CG:No – what?

RG:That someone has to be left behind when one of us dies first.

CG:rolls eyes: No – probably we’ll go together?

RG:How?

CG:Something ridiculous, like we get some bad sushi and shit ourselves to death - you downstairs and me in the upstairs bathroom.

:long pause:


RG: I love you.

3 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger bhd said...

Omigod you sound just like us! hobbitt is opting for death by exuberant geriatric sex, though.

5 days....but then again, you're already "married", aren't you?

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger CoffeeGirl said...

Completely!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Beanie said...

LOL! You guys are too funny.

Reminds me of our Disney Vacation when I was preggers with K -- I was barfing in one bathroom, wile he was having sympathy barfing in the other bathroom.

Ooooh yeah -- it was romantic.

Congratulations again on finding each other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?