Thursday, November 18, 2004

My Sappy Side

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty ... he said no. She asked him if he would want to be with her forever ... and he said no. She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with a no.

She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her face, the guy grabbed her arm and said "You're not pretty you're beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die"

OK - if you know me, then you know this is my M.O. I can't help it. Once a hopeless romantic, always hopeless.

Thanks to Katie.



2 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger newwavegurly said...

You're far from hopeless, my friend. Far from it.
Many of us have some of the same feelings and emotions, we just don't express them all that often.

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Allan said...

What she said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?