Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Holiday Rush

Man what a crazy-ass time of year. From Thanksgiving, to my birthday, to Xmas, then New Year's - it is a BLUR! I bare ly have time to recover from one when the nexy is upon me. A season of potential migraines. I'm actually kind of glad I am no longer the drinker I was, that would only make me more miserable.

OK - I haven't been at this in a while, but I suppose it is always the best thing to work from the top of my head. There's nothing there.

Seriously - just hanging with the kids all week, and I haven't a cynical or funny thought. Nothing interesting to share. Or am I just content with what I have and want to keep it all to myself?

Either way, all quiet here. And that's a good thing.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Allan said...

Yep, that's a good thing.

Enjoy the time with your kids and have a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger kellikat said...

peter, u are about as slothful as i am when it comes to keeping your blog up. tsk tsk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?