Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I Work

This is me. This is what I am going to do now. I work. I do not date. I do not go out. I work. I take care of my kids. I work. I try to remember to eat. I do my laundry. I work. I pay my bills. I balance my checkbook. I work.

Did I expect to be like this? No - of course not. Are there worse things that could happen? Hell yeah. Strange to say I am lucky to work two jobs, but it is true. I try to find positives where I can.

The negative I can't spin in any way is I get to spend less time with the kids. Their mom is almost angry about it. I cannot tell if she is upset that I won't see them as much, or that my need to work more cuts into her time away from the kids. Splitting up is hell. How do you balance a new life with the old? I miss seing my boys every day. And now I see them even less. This was a difficult thing to do. I try to find positives where I can, but there are none here.

At least I can work. This is what I can do.

2 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger bhd said...

For now. It won't always be thus.

That's kinda positive innit?

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Arthur said...

Wow, nice blog. I'm impressed. Hope things get better with the family. Sorry that's probably retarded to hear from some random person who you don't know and knows nothing about you. Anyways...If you haven't heard about Blog Explosion, you should check it out. It's a good way to get your blog out to other people, and it's a great way to find new blogs. Much better than the blogger search. Anyways, keep up the blogging.
Blog Explosion:
http://www.blogexplosion.com/index.php?ref=art3dp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?