Sunday, December 19, 2004

My Birthday

Happy Birthday to Me!

Time to reflect on another year shot to hell. No, not really. It just amazes me how quickly time goes by. I'm 36 now. Closer to 40. And mentally starting to feel age becoming a factor. I don't like that. I don't think of it in terms of mortality - I mean who wants to live forever? But it's frustrating to realize you have some limitations because your body just doesn't respond the way it used to. Can't get by on 3 hours of sleep. Just can't.

But it's also a good time to reflect on all that the past year has brought me - great times watching my kids grow up, good friends & new friends. Love found & lost. All the things that make a life worth living. It's the total experience. I'm lucky to get to live it.

All I can hope for is that each day is a little better than the one before, and not to worry if it isn't since there's another one coming.







3 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger kellikat said...

peter, you are a special guy, tho i wonder sometimes if u have a shy bone in your body. snort. i wish the best for you in your 37th year and for many to come. love ya.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger newwavegurly said...

Not only have all of those things happened to you, but you've touched the lives of many of us.

Happy birthday, my friend.
(yes, I realize this post is actually after your birthday)

:hug:

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Alison said...

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas, Peter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?