Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I Suck

I Suck I Suck I Suck I Suck I Suck I Suck.

OK - I apologize for not getting back to this in a while. OK - a LONG while. I am just full of despair and misery and the blog, sadly, is a low priority. My plate of shit has just gotten really huge, and I know you all have been there. Maybe this writing IS good for me, but until it pays the bills, I'm not going to be flocking to it daily. That is unless I can track this down to something I never wanted it to be: A daily one-liner. Not to knock anyone, but why bother? IMO, that's like burping. I know I can do better, I want to do better.

Maybe it is grandiose of me to think that I need to entertain or enlighten you, the reader. After all, am I not writing for myself? I am. But why publish a blog if I don't care about what i put on the damn thing?

Anywho, I beg a thousand pardons, and hope that the next interval is not so long.

~P

2 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger bhd said...

How about because we care? If we know what's going on with you, however brief, we can hold you in our prayers and keep those cards and letters and phone calls coming. Okay, not the phone call. BHD hates the fucking phone. Still, you know what I mean. You can be touching, or clever, or vent, in one line. I'd read it and be happy to hear from you.

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, there's nothing wrong with blogging every day.

and who said that life was about paying the bills? when did you give up & give in and become like this? life's a bit too short to spend worrying about all the shit on your plate. just don't try to chew too much at once and you won't choke and there you go: you're still breathing, you survived and now you have another day/chance to fix things. one bite at a time, man. and there's always something there to look forward to, even if it's a blog.

carpe diem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?