Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Another Long Absence

Life doesn't come with a road map, but you usually can see the horizon. At least I can again. I think things have gone clear and I'm feeling like I should be back here on a more regular basis.

Perspectives & update:
I'm excited about hockey coming back.

I need to lose 15 pounds.

I am in the middle of writing a new song.

I am moving.

I haven't been on a date in 14 months,

I haven't had a cigarette in over 14 months.

I have two great kids.

I am a lucky guy.

6 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger laprincessa said...

You're moving??! Does it happen to be anywhere close to Dallas???

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger edieraye said...

Just in the nick of time! Was thinking this morning of weeding my RP blogroll of all blogs that hadn't been updated since August 1. Whew! Dodged that one. (I know you would have been heartbroken had you been removed from the list.)

Oh, and it IS good to have you back!

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you post here, Pete. I hope that view of the horizon continues to improve and clarify. *hug* *cheers*

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger newwavegurly said...

Yes, you are lucky. Luckier than you often realize.

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about damn time! I got tired of checking this and finding....nothing new...

You're a lucky guy in a lot of ways. And you're a big sweetheart, too! :hug:

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Anica said...

It is great to have you back blogging again. Thank you for being you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?