Friday, November 04, 2005

Live From New York...

Well, I am back in the land of higher taxes, Derek Jeter, and kosher deli. I'm in a New York State of mind, OK?

I lived in NJ for 3 years. There's nothing wrong with it per se, it's just not where I am from, what I identify with. I am a New Yorker, end of story.

So I am all moved, settling in to the new place, finding things I had forgotten about or thought were lost, missing things that I have no idea where they went. Still trying to get the kids room squared away since I am basically creating a room for them out of what could be a dining room. We don't need it as I have a huge living room. It's good that they have they own space, and they are adjusting to it well.

I'm back to working two jobs again (thus the delay in getting back to blogging.) My "bloggiversary" is coming up and I'll probably go back and re-read all the posts from the last year; something I have not done yet.

So I hope to be back here a bit more regularly now that I have a routine going. Thanks again for hanging in there and waiting for my return.

8 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Allan said...

Welcome back.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Alexandra said...

Yeah, what Aalln said. Now go get that massage, already!

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you good luck in NYC. I too believe that you are a New Yorker at heart. (even though I don't know you all that well).

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back, Peter. I was getting tired of the constant sorrow. ;)

Now, like Lexie said; go get some body work done.

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're, like, BARELY in new york. :P

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger newwavegurly said...

It's about damn time.

Now get to stalking Derek for me already! ;-)

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger ResearchGuy® said...

YES - that's right. For the uninitiated, I now live about 3 or 4 miles up the lake from Derek Jeter. Hopefully I will have an encounter to write about in the future.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

It comes down to reality
And it's fine with me 'cause I've let it slide
Don't care if it's Chinatown or on Riverside
I don't have any reasons
I've left them all behind
I'm in a New York state of mind


yea baby. and i am with Jenn on the stalking of the Jeter man. I saw him play in Dallas when the Rangers wooooped thier ass. that one time... LOL.

glad to see you are home and feeling mo' better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?