Thursday, April 14, 2005

Without Question: An Assignment

You do it every day. Several times per minute. No one tells you to. You don't even remind yourself - it just happens.

Breathe. Take in air and expel CO2. The cycle continues without thought.

How much of life goes by without thought, no notice taken? How many small things happen that are mysteries unto themsleves as we never take notice of them?

Take some time to study the small things, look for the mystery of the unobserved moment. So much will go by without appreciation. I charge you to find the example of daily life that never gets fair regard.

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger edieraye said...

That is one of the main benefits I get from blogging. I tend to notice the little things more - looking for something to blog about. Even if I don't write about it I pay more attention to the details of my life.

Of course sometimes it just reminds me that I need more of a life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?