Friday, November 11, 2005

Eight Days A Week

Thats how much it feels I am working these days. Til at least 10pm during the week. Then I have the kids on the weekend. I could use a day to sleep in. If I can make it to Thanksgiving week I will be OK. I have a massage scheduled the day after TG. (Thanks WT! Love You!) But I am draggin. Living on Monster and coffee. Guh.

I am weak. I want to crawl into bed for three days straight. I want someone to hold me for a while. I want lots of sun and tropical-smelling stuff. I want breakfast in bed. I want to dissapear for a while.

Ah - I know. Who doesn't want that. It just needs to be said, get it out and move on.

Only 13 hours to go today...

5 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, Peter. Gosh, I understand that feeling. But just because you're not alone doesn't make it any easier to take, does it?

So...so long as you are making some extra money, set a bit aside for a three-day weekend in a warmer clime. I'll bet you have a *few* friends who live near the beach who would probably take you in for a few days.

If it were me, I'd schedule a bubble bath and a glass of wine. If it were me.

(((hugs)))

 
At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beanie's got a good idea.

It's nice to see you posting again.

 
At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's currently 605 am on sunday, i'm guessing now would be a bad time to call, huh? heh. give me a holla later. maybe i'll feel human again by then. :(

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

if i lived closer i would come over and give you a big hug. and some warm soup...and we could watch a funny movie together.

if i lived closer. for now! :HUG: :KISS:

its all for a purpose. and i hate it when people tell me that too!

;-)

and like alison said, YEA He's posting!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger newwavegurly said...

Beanie said: So...so long as you are making some extra money, set a bit aside for a three-day weekend in a warmer clime. I'll bet you have a *few* friends who live near the beach who would probably take you in for a few days.

ME ME ME!!! I can get you sun and tropical smelling stuff and beach and shells and either ocean OR gulf waters and relaxation.

So when you heading down?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?