Thursday, March 23, 2006

Woke Up This Morning, I Almost...

...yakked in the sink.

I swear the neighbors next door were having White Castle Sliders for breakfast.

I'm sorry - you can only do that after a night full of beer. And I doubt the 12 & 13 year olds were slugging MGDs all night.

Either I am getting old, or the neighbors are getting trashier.

Ok - I tipped my hand there. They aren't hillbilly surfers, but man - sometimes I wonder where the hell you have to grow up and NOT learn to tie a trash bag closed before putting it in the can?

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Peter....now I want a couple of Sliders and an MGD.

Hey, be glad. Lately my neighbors have taken to riding their snowmobiles up and down the alley after dark. I love 'em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?