Thursday, January 19, 2006

Meme

You know you rock when you've been memed by the best!


Four jobs you've had:

Paperboy - unlike some of us, I actually completed my appointed rounds. One time in -14° weather. Major tippage that week.

Pizza Slinger - I'm spoiled. Not only do I LOVE pizza, I can make a pretty darn good one from scratch. The ultimate: Double cheese, sausage, sweet peppers and green olives.

Toll Collector - Yes we have legs. No we can't take your gagrbage (Lord knows what is in that napkin, and I'm not gonna touch it.)

ResearchGuy®
- They guy with the answers at that magazine with the rating blobs.



Four places you've lived:

Buffalo!

North Tarrytown, NY - since renamed to Sleepy Hollow. I shit you not. They got all Washington Irving after I left I guess.

Salisbury Mills, NY - best known locally for a wide and shallow creek crossing called the Moodna Viaduct,

Greenwood Lake, NY - well, it's homey now.




Four websites you visit daily:

uh, This one.

Radioparadise.com

Buffalo.com

ConsumerReports.org


Four television shows you love to watch:

COPS

NFL Football

NHL Hockey

David Letterman



Four of your favorite foods:


Steak

Penne Rustica

Nutter Butters

Pineapple



Four albums you can't live without (at least for the moment):

Luka Bloom - Keeper of the Flame

A Kiss Could Be Deadly - A Kiss Could Be Deadly

Attack of the Killah Covahs - compilation made by my friend Mer.

The Smithereens - Especially For You



Four places you'd rather be:

Buffalo

Aruba

SoCal

The Moon


Tag! You're it!:

NWG

EdieRaye

Anna

Ali

6 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I did it before you tagged me!

But my version of the meme doesn't have the album you can't live without. Strange.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger newwavegurly said...

Already done... Dimplepuss retroactively tagged me before I got here.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger An Urban Femme said...

You got them to change it to Sleepy Hollow, didn't you? Admit it.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger David said...

thanks for not including me in your chain meme. ;)

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Alright. I'll give it a shot. And Nutter Butters are just about the best, I admit. :)

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger edieraye said...

Better late than never :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?