Sunday, November 13, 2005

So Totally Missed It

OK - I'm late.

Thursday was the anniversary of my first post of my blog. No surprise that life has got me too wound up to pause and reflect on such things.

One year. Yay me.

It's not like I have been at it every day. Yo be sure, there have been several gaps. BUt even after the absences, you have been there to welcome me back. Many of you quietly wondered where I was, hoping I'd return.

That has been the sweetest part. Knowing that people care and enjoy reading the things I have to say, my point of view, my poetry, my pissing & moaning. I just want to thank you all, and let you know what it has meant to me. I don't need the recognition, but it is nice to have.

I hope to give you all another year of interesting reading.

5 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Blogger bhd said...

Me too!

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have no idea...I look for your posts weekly & when you're not writing, I'm wondering! I love reading your posts, whether it's your point of view, your poetry or your pissing & moaning. Keep on writing!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger edieraye said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed my first anniversary, too.

Looked up one day, and it was about 3 weeks gone.

But Happy Anniversary!

Glad you are writing again.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary!

glad to see you posting again!

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?