Sunday, November 20, 2005

Waiting For The Sunrise

Watching the sun come up can be a pretty intense experience. Light & heat build with every moment, anticipation runs deep, and you can feel the motion of the world as you are standing still. A flood of brilliant light bathes you, caressing you from head toe, warming you to your soul.

Yes - it is a poetic moment to me, even if my kids have rousted me only moments before (as it happened) and I groggily sit here at my pc. I am still awed by the circuit.

Breakfast and a day of who-know-what waits with the rats. And another sunrise tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Peter! And even if the rats don't get it, they do. They'll remember it 20 years from now.

Enjoy your sunrises.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger An Urban Femme said...

This is gorgeous, Peter. :)

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger ResearchGuy® said...

I just wish the windows had been clean :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?