Thursday, November 17, 2005

What's Better?

Do you see things as they are and say "why?" Or do you see things as they could be and say "why not?"

I have what I call EOS - Eternal Optimist Syndrome. Sometimes I wonder if it is more of a curse than anything else. (Gee Peter, feeling jaded?) Well, since you asked...

No, I don't think it is a bad thing - except for when I see so many good things and so much potential in another person, yet they can't see it in themselves. That is the part that is frustrating. Makes me crazy. I wish there was a way to change - both myself and the other person. But what would that really accomplish?

Instead I go on, tied in to the capitulations, a battered soul reaching out to a wounded heart. Nothing ever quite makes it right. Nothing ever gets through.

Or does it?

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger bhd said...

Sometimes is just takes years. I am a case in point. :hug:

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

i have EOS too. unless of course i am sleepy or have to sit in traffic too long.

but like BHD said, sometimes its a waiting game!

;-)

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Alexandra said...

But can we still whine about how much we HATE waiting?? And waiting and waiting and waiting.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?