Friday, November 25, 2005

Lovin' Is What I Got - I Said Remember That

Well, life is too short, so love the one you got...

Let the lovin', let the lovin' come back to me...

Lovin', is what I got, I said remember that.


Yes it's easy to be thankful for the roof over your head & the job and the car. All that easy stuff. Sometimes it is hard to be grateful for the love you do have, when you don't have somebody to love. Sometimes I get that way, and it's silly. Well, maybe not silly, but I guess there are times when it's no fun to not have a significant other in your life. But there are lots of friends, family, and my kids that love me, and I love them. Those are the ones that really count, that will stick with me through thick & thin.

So that's where I am.

5 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger edieraye said...

Sounds like a good place to be!

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya! You will find your soulmate and treasure these moments together.

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger Alexandra said...

Yup. Looks like there are quite a few of us 'round these parts!

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

sitting here on the group W bench...

waiting and waiting! :kiss:

lets enjoy what we have...you never know whats around the corner.

:HUG:

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger newwavegurly said...

This is one of the reasons I hate this time of year so much. It makes people who are alone feel all the more lonely.

You obviously know we love you, P. :hug:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?