Wednesday, December 21, 2005

No Thank You - I'll Break My Own Heart

Some things... well - they are hard to let go. It would be so easy if I could just let go and let it all fade away. But part of me feels a failure if I do that.

Yes you can be over someone and still have feelings for them. Or at least that's what I have told myself.

And then you can have feelings for someone that go unreciprocated. Another healthy thing.

(I apologize for the disjointedness of this entry - the Chardonnay was flowing freely and I am quite warm.)

I suppose I am smarter than to let myself even consider looking back this way. It is very difficult however to let everything die. I suppose I can romanticize it in my head.

I know I've been told there is negative energy around me keeping potential partners at bay. Is there really? What about the clueless girls?

Bah. Maybe I'll just sober up and erase this whole post.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger newwavegurly said...

Yes, I do believe that you can have feelings for someone yet still be over them. You want only the best for them in that case (at least, that's how I look at it).

Yes, there are PLENTY of times you have feelings for someone that go unreciprocated. Or at least the feelings you have for one another are not the same sort of feelings.

It's hard to let things go... and that goes for situations that aren't romantic in nature as well.

I don't see it as a negative energy, my friend. Not at all. There are just other things in your life that get priority right now. It will be your time one day again soon. :hug:

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

Guess you aren't sober yet, cuz the post is still here!

Love yourself, and others will love you. And one thing i notice about myself is that Conditions are limiting.

try to keep those out of the equation. Breath and be in the moment. not ahead or behind. Sometimes that is all it takes for someone to actually see YOU!

:HUG:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?