Thursday, December 22, 2005

House of Cards

Please let me make it to Friday.

I think I can make it to Friday. Please let me make it to Friday.

I am tired, I ache all over. Please let me make it to Friday.

I am weak and shaky. Please let me make it to Friday.

I fall asleep at my desk after lunch. Please let me make it to Friday.

I look like hell. Please let me make it to Friday.

I just want to sleep.

I have a week off. I just want to sleep.

I'll turn in when the kids do. I just want to sleep.

I don't have a life anyway. I just want to sleep.

I need to catch up. I just want to sleep.

Buh - I'll be OK. I just want to sleep.

3 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Blech! I tossed and turned ALL night last night. A restless sleep is almost worst than no sleep at all! And then there's the phlegm drainage...OK! I'll stopnow! *lol*

It was fabulous talking to you the other night! You CAN make it until Friday. Enjoy your week off!

*hug*

~M~

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know the feeling. which i know you know. <3

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will make it to Friday. I wish you sleep, relaxation and lots of love to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am worth $2,551,026 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?